Renew or Apply for a New Membership
Membership is open to non-profit community based social or welfare organisations that are based in, or work in, the Illawarra or Shoalhaven region, and to individuals. Associate membership (non-voting) is open to government bodies but precluding political parties. Members are required to comply with the Illawarra Forum’s philosophy and aims.
Membership of the Illawarra Forum will bring many benefits including:
- Discounts on all training run by the Illawarra Forum
- Free resources ordered through the Illawarra Forum website.
- Discounted fees for facilitation including strategic and action planning, organisational reviews and program evaluations
- Discounted registration fees for Illawarra Forum Conferences, Member Breakfasts and Symposiums
- Access to generic Policy and Procedures
- Use of Illawarra Forum training/meeting room at member-rates
- Fortnightly e-newsletter with latest sector issues, news, and events
- Free advertising of Positions Vacant
- Contribute to regional responses to key government inquiries, discussion papers, and policy dialogue
- Access to the Illawarra Forum’s extensive sector knowledge, advice and consultation
- Voting rights at general meetings, including the Annual General Meeting at which the Board and Executive positions are decided (full members only)
For any information about membership, or about the Illawarra Forum, please contact us on 4256 4333 or email@example.com.